Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome to my blog!
Blogging is a very effective way of sharing all the resources and write-ups with friends and world community . 
I would like to share all my work with all my friends, my students at UVPA and also all those who would like to use my work for educational purposes.
I would like to share all my university and beyond university teaching and learning experiences and resources that I have gathered through my 07 plus years of service in University of the Visual & Performing Arts.
I am also a student at great wiki educator course on Open content licensing for educators.(OCL4Ed)
Hope I am able to meet the expectations of every one.
Kamani Samarasinghe
Lecturer-IT,
Faculty of Music,
University of the Visual & Performing Arts,
Colombo 07,
Sri Lanka

No comments:

Post a Comment